High Performance Teamwork:
Empower You and Your Team to Elevate Your Ability to Deliver Greater Results
Teamwork is essential today. The silo approach to growth just does not work. Success requires that everyone on the team is on the same page, contributing their best with a high degree of accountability. High performance teamwork involves a shared vision and goals, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each member and capitalizing on the collective strengths of the team
In your High-Performance Teamwork workshop, based on leadership expert John C. Maxwell’s The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork, we will guide your team through the keys to elevate what they can accomplish together.
In this practical and action-oriented workshop your team will discover:
- the Law of Big Picture, and how they can consider it;
- the Law of the Niche, where they can add the most value;
- the Law of the Chain, and how the strength of the team is impacted by the weakest link;
- the Law of the Scoreboard, identifying the team key performance indicators, so together, your team can measure whether your team is winning or not; and
- how to hold themselves accountable.
During the workshop you and your team will build a scoreboard based on the key performance indicators that provide a quick method of assessing whether or not the team is on track. Throughout the workshop, each participant will build their individual Action Plans so they can take make the changes necessary to increase their contribution as a team member.